Saturday, July 24, 2010

Crooked C.I.A agent is seen going terriots hideout

Crooked C.I.A Agent named Evelyn Salt was seen going into Rap MUSIC Crime Lord's Sean Puffy Combs hideout in the basement of a empty Chicagio Skyscrpier helping him and his very violent rap singer crimanal friends,The rap singers named Pitbull and Rick ross and Nelly,are meeting with Black Panther group members and along with their well armed Hezbollah insurgent friends,who just planted a suicide bomb to go off, at a doggie owned department store ,owned Ellie,the talking dog who found the suicde bomb, she called the Chicagio police deptment who sent - doggie -human bomb squade unit led hank the dog,who is a chicagio doggie police LT, WHO works with the F.B.I AGENTS who come to help.
Crooked C.I.A Agent Evelyn Salt is wanted by the F.B.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment